On this lil episode, I start by sharing an Embarrassing Story, before jumping into the main topic of the drawing exercise Automatic Drawing.
I also revisit a book I read in 2017 called Feel The Fear and Do It Away, by Susan Jeffers, talk about the subconscious and how 95% of the time we don’t even know we’re doing and finally, the lil art tip looks at the benefits of taking a break :)
Hope you like this one.
lil ART TIP 23
SOMETIMES, TAKING A TIME OUT IS JUST WHAT THE lilDOCTOR ORDERED :)
BOOK BOOK 10
FEEL THE FEAR, AND DO IT ANYWAY, by SUSAN JEFFERS
FASCINATING FACT 5
95% OF BRAIN ACTIVITY IS BEYOND OUR CONSCIOUS AWARENESS
• Meditation For Artists YouTube video by Proko
• Automatic Drawing Article
• What Is Automatic Drawing?
• Automatic Writing Course
• 95% of Brain Activity is beyond our Conscious Awareness Article
• Bruce Lipton Interview about this weeks Fascinating Fact
” ALMOST EVERYTHING WILL WORK AGAIN, IF YOU UNPLUG IT FOR A FEW MINUTES ... INCLUDING YOU “
– Anne Lamott