This one’s about what I’ve Learnt, and Struggled with, after 90 days of a Daily Drawing Art Challenge where you have to do a Drawing Ever Day for a Year.
I talk about a lot of tings on this one, like:
- The Importance of Keeping Routines,
- Playing it Safe vs. Going out of your Comfort Zone,
- Using Reference Images,
- The Playfulness of Sketchbooks,
- Perspective Struggles,
- and the Power of Awareness.
If you’re watching on YouTube, you’ll get to meet Bobby too, whose the new Hand Puppet in town :)
Hope you enjoy.
• Boris Vallejo and Julie Bell’s Art Book Click Look Video
• Rebecca Berrett’s Instagram
• My Daily Drawings on Instagram
• My Daily Drawings on Twitter
• SVS Learn
• Fishy Drawings from October 2019
• Worm Drawings from November 2019
• Robin Drawings from December 2019
“ SOMETIMES, JUST SHOWING UP IS ENOUGH ”
– Sophia, My old CBT Therapist