97 – WHAT’S ON ME BOOKSHELF? PART ONE
Books! I love books, and on this episode I take a look at the Art and Spiritual Books currently on me bookshelf waiting to be read.
This one ended up running longer than expected, so I split it into two parts. Part one covers mostly Spiritual Books, part two next week will be mostly Art Books.
Some of the Books and tings covered include:
- Scrum by Jeff Sutherland,
- Rebel Buddha by Dzogchen Ponlop Rinpoche,
- Daily Rituals by Mason Currey,
- The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle,
- The Paradox of Lucid Dreaming by Dr Rory Mac Sweeney,
- and Anthony Peake.
Hope you enjoy :)
• 75 : Steal Like An Artist by Austin Kleon
• 76 : Show Your Work by Austin Kleon
• 77 : Keep Going by Austin Kleon
• Draftsmen Podcast with Stan Prokopenko & Marshall Vandruff
• Anthony Peake Consciousness Hour
” A ROOM WITHOUT BOOKS IS LIKE A BODY WITHOUT A SOUL “
– Marcus Tullius Cicero