An Art-Ickle in Issue 11 of the Character Design Quarterly Magazine, entitled ‘A Quick Guide To Composing Characters, with Katarzyna Olbromska‘ is the topic of this weeks episode; and it’s a super fascinating one about the Importance and Power of a Characters Backstory.
This one covers stuff like
- Creating Characters Backstory,
- and Katarzyna Olbromska’s Cool Characters.
Funny the cat joined us for this one and decided to sit on the computer during recording lol, but I do hope you enjoy this one :)
• INSTAGRAM of Katarzyna Olbromska
• TUMBLR of Katarzyna Olbromska
• BEHANCE of Katarzyna Olbromska
• Character Design Quarterly Issue 11 Click Look Video
• Official Page for Character Design Quarterly Magazine Issue 11
• Lee White’s Thumbnailing Video
“ THE MOST IMPORTANT DECISIONS ARE MADE BEFORE THE DRAWING HAS EVEN BEGUN ”
– Katarzyna Olbromska