THE SO FREE ART PODCAST
An Art-Ickle in Issue 12 of the Character Design Quarterly Magazine, entitled ‘Behind The Cover Art – Designing The Cover, with Sarah Conradsen‘ was the topic for this weeks episode.
Found this one to be Super Fascinating and Fun.
Topics covered on this one include:
- Mood Boards,
- Coming up with Story Ideas,
- Relationships between parts of the Creative Process,
- The Power of Colour,
- Light and Shadow,
- How to Tell Stories Visually,
- Questions to Ask when Designing a Cover,
- The Power of Writing,
- Being Fearless,
- The Importance of Playing and Exploring Ideas,
- and so much more.
There’s also a Bunny on a Carrot lol
Hope you enjoy this :)