THE SO FREE ART PODCAST
Spider-Man takes over this week, as we continue with part three of our Face Masks and Freedom series.
Lots and lots of stuff on this one, but the mainly it’s about Anxiety, Following the Feeling, and the Balance between Positive and Negative.
Other topics include:
- Name the Mole Competition,
- How Fear Stops Action and Courage Creates Action,
- Anxiety of not wearing a Face Mask vs Anxiety of wearing one,
- Escaping Reality via Video Games,
- How you have to Play the Game,
- How you don’t Fight a Dragon in your Boxer Shorts,
- Beliefs create Reality,
- Feeling a Connection to other Humans,
- The power of Positive Lies,
- Are there Shape Shifting Aliens Living Among Us?
- The New Earth,
- Brain Washing,
- A Transgender Makeup experience,
- Something Fishy‘s going on,
- and does Spider-Man’s bum look big in this?
Hope you enjoy.
• Face Masks and Freedom part one
• Face Masks and Freedom part two
• Video of the Book ‘How To Keep A Sketch Journal’ You Can Win by Naming the Mole