THE SO FREE ART PODCAST
Mermaid time, as we take a look at another Art-ickle from the Art Book ‘The Art of Pernille Ørum‘, this one’s called Painting with Gouache.
Last week we studied a Pernille art-ickle called Clean Character Design, which was a Digital Drawing Process, but this time we look at a Traditional Painting Process, so one of the main topics is comparing Traditional and Digital.
Other topics include:
- Working from Simple to Details,
- Risk Taking,
- The unforgivingness of Traditional Painting,
- Scotch Magic Tape,
- Recreating Digital Layers with Masking Tape,
- How lil Details are Powerful,
- Frisket Paper and Clipping Masks,
- Questions for Pernille,
- Why use Red Pencils for the Sketching Phase?,
- and we celebrate episode 150 :)
Hope you have enjoy this one!
• Pernille Ørum Website
• Jake Parker Website
• 149 Clean Character Design with Pernille Ørum Art-ickle
• Click Look Video of the book ‘The Art of Pernille Ørum’