THE SO FREE ART PODCAST
In this one I got to interview Aydian Dowling, whose a transgender superstar, having appeared on the Ellen Degeneres show, and the cover of Mens Health. We talked about Transitioning, and Aydian’s new transgender app called The TRACE App.
Co-host lilDENNiS was a bit shy, so didn’t get to ask any questions, but he was by my side, giving me support … because I was pretty nervous! I’m so glad I faced the fear and got to interview Aydian though, because it was so much fun.
Some of the topics we talked about include:
- Aydian’s Story,
- How The TRACE App will Help The Trans Community,
- Bringing Transgender Mums Together,
- How Aydian Chose His Name,
- Designing The Trace App Logo,
- Body Dysmorphia,
- Denial and Shame Cycles,
- The Power of Writing,
- Realising You’re Not Alone,
- Transitioning via the Body vs Mind,
- What Happens When We Die?,
- Being Thankful for Technical Issues,
- and I have a Drinky Poos :)
Thank you Aydian for helping me face my fears.
Really hope you enjoy this one :)