THE SO FREE ART PODCAST
In this one lilDENNiS and I look at a juicy lil article, or Art-ickle, entitled ‘Fruit with Feelings! with Johanna Forster‘, from issue 20 of the Character Design Quarterly magazine, by 3dtotal publishing.
Some of the topics covered include:
- The Language of Lines,
- How Emotions Are Everything,
- Johanna Forster’s Lovely Shapes,
- Staying in the Sketching Phase,
- Body Language,
- Capturing Contrasting Emotions,
- The Grunlings Characters by Johanna Forster,
- Drawing Beans,
- Asking What Does and Doesn’t Need To Be In Your Drawing,
- Being Playful,
- and Ways To Overcome the Mind While Drawing.
Thumbnail for this episode shows the Strawberry Grunling from the art-ickle, drawn by Johanna Forster.
Hope you find this one as tasty as I did :)
• Official Website for Artist Johanna Forster
• Johanna Forster’s ArtStation
• Character Design Quarterly Magazine Website
• Issue 20 of the CDQ Magazine Click Look Video