Thoughts have always fascinated me, where do thoughts come from? Thoughts are everywhere, everything we do is linked to thoughts, yet they seem to pop into existence from nowhere.
On this podcast, I talk about thoughts, how Art helps me see thoughts for what they really are, and how in the real world I’ve started pushing through the negative thoughts, to prove they aren’t real. Where do thoughts come from though? I have a theory I talk about on the podcast which involves the Delayed Choice Quantum Eraser Experiment … I enjoyed this one :)
• Rebel Buddha, by Dzogchen Ponlop Rinpoche – This is a book I’m currently readying that I talk about on the podcast :)
• Sophie’s World, A Novel About the History of Philosophy by Gaarder, Jostein – Another book I’m also currently reading that I mention on the show :)
• Is God Transgender? – This is the article I quoted from on the podcast, which says that everyone is pretty much gender fluid, because God is :) woohoo!
• Delayed Choice Quantum Eraser Experiment – A video explaining this crazy experiment that I think is linked to where thoughts pop in and out from :)
• PeacePilgrim.org – The official site of Peace Pilgrim, who has this weeks Inspirational Quote :)
” IF YOU REALISED HOW POWERFUL YOUR THOUGHTS ARE, YOU WOULD NEVER THINK A NEGATIVE THOUGHT “
– Peace Pilgrim