This weeks lil episode could be the last one before they put me in a Mental Asylum lol It starts out talking about Going Back to Basics with Art, before I bounce all over the place asking questions about Conflict like:
- What are we Doing here?
- Are Introverts Aliens?
- What is Rest?
- Is the Subconscious an External Source?
- Are some Thoughts other Peoples Feelings?
- What happens if a Positive and Negative Particle Combine?
I go all over the place really, and I didn’t know what to title this episode, but I thought Conflict was a good word to describe what I’m currently feeling. Even Inktober was a conflict, I enjoyed every second of it, yet was so happy for it to be over.
So I hope you enjoy this episode, which also talks about AI, Virtual Reality and Quantum Physics. I love talking about stuff like this, and I do think it’s art related, because Art is all about being Creative, and Creativity seems to be half of what reality is about, the other half being Destruction; Reality is, the Ultimate Conflict.
lil ART TIP TIME
HOW TO GRID A DRAWING, WITHOUT GETTING LINES ON YOUR PAPER
At the end I talk about an Out of Body Experience I had last week, and how I think There is a Way to tell if you’re in a Lucid Dream or an Out of Body Experience. It also made me think about how all of these things, Lucid Dreaming etc, they all seem to require you to face fears before becoming available to you … why is that?
Hope you like this one :)
• SVSLEARNS.com – Society of Visual Storytelling – I’ve recently signed up to this site / forum, and it seems like a really nice positive place to be :)
• How to Grid a Pencil Drawing – a lil step by step guide on gridding a pencil drawing, including a lightbox, which was this weeks lil Art Tip.
• How To Draw Lifelike Portraits from Photographs, by Lee Hammond – The Book I talk about on the episode by Lee Hammond, who introduced me to Gridding Pencil Drawings.
• Plain Graph Paper PDF Generator – a fantastically useful website for creating custom sized grids to print out for drawing :)
• What Happens when Positive and Negative Particles Combine – I asked this question on the podcast, and after reading this post, I’m still not 100% sure, but it seems they could either explode together or become something bigger. This following quote from the site sounds cool : “They are attracted to each other electromagnetically. If they are antiparticles, they will be annihilated when then meet, releasing a large amount of energy and other high speed particles if they were composite.”
” IF WE KEEP DOING WHAT WE’RE DOING, WE’RE GOING TO KEEP GETTING WHAT WE’RE GETTING. “
– Stephen Covey