This weeks random topic was …
As you can see, Dennis had a week off lol so instead of a random topic, I talk about Haters.
Why do Haters Hate? It’s something I wasn’t quite sure of at the start of the episode, but after talking about Lucid Dreaming in the second half, I realised it was all linked.
Lucid Dreaming is all about Facing your Fears, and Haters are coming from a place of Fear.
The main tings I talk about are
- How Haters can be a Positive thing, if you get your Head in the Right Place
- Why Do Haters Hate?
- How to Deal with Haters?
- How to Turn receiving Hate into a Fun Game
- Various Levels of Lucidity I’ve discovered
- Hate is coming from a place of Fear
- Lucid Dreaming is all about Facing your Fears
- The Power of Lucid Dreaming
I also share a fun way of turning Haters into something positive, that I’m calling the Ice Cream Haters 10, and there’s a lil bit about a new Art Challenge called the Cats of June 2019.
As always, hope you enjoy it :)
WATCH ON YOUTUBE
LINKS DISCUSSED ON THE SHOW
• Cats Of June 2019 Blog Post – a lil blog post I put together about Cats Of June 2019 :)
• SVSlearn Forum Post About Cats Of June 2019 – Joen Söderholm’s forum post about Cats Of June 2019, how to join, what to do and all that fun stuff :)
• 3 Point Perspective Podcast – …can’t find the actual episode, but this is the podcast where Lee White talks about turning haters into a game :)
• Ajahn Brahm : Dealing With Difficult People – the speech where Ajahn Brahm talks about the Prisoner and the horrible Prison Guard. The linked video starts at 19 minutes, just before Ajahn Brahm tells his story
• SeanWes How To Deal With Haters Episode – Sean McCabe talks about how haters are actually a sign that you’re making an impact in the world, and so, it is possible to turn the negativity of a hater, into a positive :)
• YOUTUBE @SophieLawson – including Art Books and Art Tool Reviews, Sketching Sessions, lil Art Tips, Podcast Episodes and a bunch of other tings :)
• TWITTER @SophieLawsonArt – Come say hello, I post me stuff on here :)
• INSTAGRAM @Sophie.Lawson – Pop along to my lil INSTAGRAM feed, where I plop out images from time to time lol
LISTEN TO THE EPISODE
SEND ME A MESSAGE
” ONE TICKLE A DAY “
– Mr Tickle (Roger Hargreaves)
Dennis had a week off this week, so instead of a random topic, I talk about Haters. Why do Haters Hate? It’s a nice lil discussion that comes full circle at the end, when I start talking about Lucid Dreaming and how you can use them to start facing your fears. I also share a fun way of turning Haters into something positive, that I’m calling the Ice Cream Haters 10, and there’s a lil bit about a new Art Challenge called the Cats of June 2019. As always, hope you enjoy it :)
This lil one’s all about finding Focus and Balance by Waking Up Early, something I’ve just started doing, and so far, so good … it almost feels like I’ve magically created extra hours in the day :) I also talk about a couple Lucid Dreams and the lil art tip of the week is to do with pencil cases :)
This weeks lil podcast is all about Pencil vs Ink, and what I’ve noticed so far after 20 days of Inktober 2018. I talk about the Paradox of Inks, how they’re both similar and totally different to Pencils at the same time, there’s also the lil Art Tip, which is about Nipping Tings in the Bud, and there’s a teeny bit about Reality Checks and Lucid Dreaming at the end too. Hope you like this one :)
In this lil episode, I share a theory that’s been on my mind for about a year now … has our Reality been Sabotaged? Are we inside a Virtual Reality? Is God really the Devil? I also talk about Remote Viewing, Precognitive Dreams and a few other tings. Hope you find this one interesting :)
This weeks lil podcast is all about Trees; I think everyone should get themselves a little tree friend, they’re like a pack of smarties … they always have the answers :) I talk about my wise Tree Friend, Lucid Dreaming and do a bit of sketching outside at Saltrum, before my lead runs out.
Something changed after last weeks fast of not eating any food for 50 hours, because ever since I’ve felt like a different person. It’s Time for Change, and this episode is all about it, Sacrifice and dealing with Videogame Addiction. It’s also episode 50, so to celebrate, I filmed this one in front of the webcam for YouTube. Woohoo! Hope you like this one :)
This lil episode is all about copying other artists work, not the naughty kind of copying, but the drawing exercise that’s a fun way to play and learn at the same time :) We also have a new ‘lil art tips’ feature joining the podcast this week, woohoo lol
This lil episode is one of them brain dump ones, where I just talk about tings currently on my mind, like: Dealing with Burnout, Finding Balance, Playing Videogames, the link between Spirituality and Art, Meditation, Dreaming, Social Anxiety … I also talk about a couple of books, one called Discover Your Psychic Powers by Tara Ward and another called Daily Rituals by Mason Curry. Hope you like this one :)
‘ Read one of your Diary Entries – Experiences ‘ was this weeks lil topic, and it ends up being a pretty Deep conversation about the Power of Affirmations. I talk about going to Art Class as me for the first time, how all Beliefs are both True and Lies at the same time, and a recent Negative Mental Relapse which strangely fits into the episode nicely, in order to highlight just how Important and Powerful Daily Affirmations are in helping you to Face Your Fears … there’s even a bit about the Cats of June Art Challenge too. Hope you enjoy this ‘I need a Drink’ episode :)
On this lil tiny episode, I talk about a strange experience I had last night while meditating with my eyes open for the first time. I saw something that sent shivers down my whole body … I saw the light bulb on my ceiling flash on and off. No idea what happened there, but it left me in a strange conflicting state of awe and argh … oh, and I also briefly talk about my time with clip studio paint pro, drawing on the Surface Pro 2 :)
“Podcasts are Music for the Mind.”