107 – VIDEO GAMES ADDICTION & GUILT
This is one of them Therapy sessions, where I empty my Mind on the topic of Video Game Addiction.
It’s something I’ve struggled with all my life; I thought I was over it, but it seems I’m still Trapped in the Cycle of Buying Video Games, Feeling Guilty and Selling Them, only to than want to Buy Them Back Again.
I really have no idea what is going on, or what I’m supposed to do about it, but I know Talking About Stuff Helps.
And some of the stuff I talk about on this one, includes:
- The Flow State,
- How Racing Games are like Drawing,
- Feelings of Guilt,
- Are Video Games Sociable or Anti-Sociable,
- My Herstory with Video Games,
- and Dancing on the Dance Floor at University :)
Hope you find this one interesting.
• Episode 35 : Are Video Games Bad For You?
• Episode 87 : Social Anxiety and Video Game Addiction
• Episode 93 : An Addiction to Buying Tings
“ GUILT IS TO THE SPIRIT,
WHAT PAIN IS TO THE BODY ”
– Elder David A. Bednar